Powered by Blogger.

Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore says she is not afraid of wrinkles


    Ageing is one inevitable problem which stars have to deal with, but Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore says she is not afraid of wrinkles.

    The Charlie's Angels star loves her life at the moment and is not bothered about growing old, Contactmusic reported."It's the best time of my life. It's not traumatic at all. I don't think I've ever been happier. It's like the older I get, the better I get," the website quoted her telling Cosmopolitan magazine.

    The 34-year-old actress, who recently made her directorial debut with Whip It!, plans to stay behind the camera if age starts taking a toll on her looks. "Gravity and wrinkles are fine with me. They're a small price to pay for the new wisdom inside my head and my heart. If everything becomes hideous and gross, I won't worry.

    I'll just stop appearing in front of the camera. That's fine with me because I love producing and directing," said arrymore.From:www.hindustantimes.comSource URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2010/02/hollywood-actress-drew-barrymore-says.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List