Powered by Blogger.

Some Slowdown

    You'll notice sporadic updates for the next few days, as I'm in the middle of writing a brand new short story. I just started it yesterday and already I'm just under 4,000 words. If all goes well I should be able to bring it in at around 8,000, which I'll then edit down to 7 or 7.5k. Since I'll be back at work tomorrow, I don't expect I'll be able to write more than 900 words tomorrow night and the rest of the week. But I'll try to find the time after dinner somehow.

    I was expecting to post up a review of the latest Bond flick this weekend, but the story took precedence so you might have to wait a little longer for that (don't hold your breath). I'll tell you this much: it was very, VERY good! :)

    In the meantime, I hope everyone had a great and productive weekend like I did! Or better yet, a weekend where you just relaxed all day vegging out on the sofa. Either scenario sounds damn fine to me.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/11/some-slowdown.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive