Powered by Blogger.

Angelina Jolie’s Kids Don’t Really Get Her Career

    Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have six kids together, but none of them really understand that their parents are huge movie stars. Jolie says they’re largely uninterested in watching her movies, and they usually don’t understand them when they do.

    Discussing scenes in the action thriller Salt, she said: “Pax got upset because someone was trying to hurt his mom. He saw my feet wrapped and he got mad. But then I explained to him that I’m fine.

    “They’re very confused, to be honest. I think they don’t quite know what to think. Even the change of hair color is confusing for them.”

    While some of her tots don’t like it when Angelina changes her dark locks for blonder tones, her four-year-old daughter Shiloh, who has cropped hair likes offering her mother style advice.

    She explained: “Shiloh wanted me to get my hair cut short.”

    In the new movie, Angelina plays Evelyn Salt, a woman accused of being a sleeper agent who goes on the run to try and clear her name.

    Brad was thrilled when the actress landed the role because it meant they could train and do “physical things” together in preparation.

    The 35-year-old actress added to Us Weekly magazine: “We met doing this style of film. He knows that in some way the action of it is fun for me. We have fun together doing kind of physical things, whether it’s my training for this or motorcycle practice… it was fun.

    “I was sitting in my nightgown in bed feeling very, very girly and very soft. I sat with the script on the bed… I said I think I found something that will help me get kind of fired up again and physical again.

    “Anything I was ready to do he was going to jump behind. But he was happy for me.”

    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+Mkp3BNU RFl Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+83WUlMexR7bl Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+A zVdnYMMO7l Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+kcLw8Pqgwnll Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Inglourious+Basterds+Premiere+3BCB1PMp0iAl Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+yabiq2M12I8l Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+kcLw8Pqgwnll1 Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+A zVdnYMMO7l1 Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career
    Angelina+Jolie+Brad+Pitt+take+stroll+Venice+Mkp3BNU RFl1 Angelina Jolie’s Kids Dont Really Get Her Career

    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2011/01/angelina-jolies-kids-dont-really-get.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive