Powered by Blogger.

How fight starts b/t Husband & Wife

    All the married ones, have a good laugh and all those eligible bachelors, beware, How fight starts b/t Husband & Wife

    My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.
    She asked, 'What's on TV?'
    I said, 'Dust.'
    And then the fight started...

    *************************************************************

    My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
    She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in about 3 seconds.'
    I bought her a weighing scale.
    And then the fight started...

    **************************************************************

    When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive...
    So, I took her to a petrol bunk
    And then the fight started...

    *************************************************************

    My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and my wife
    kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
    I asked my wife, 'Do you know him?'
    'Yes,' She sighed, 'He's my old boyfriend.
    I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years
    ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.'
    'My God!' I said to my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
    And then the fight started...

    **************************************************************

    A woman is standing & looking in the bedroom mirror.
    She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband,
    'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
    The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'And then the fight started..... .

    ************************************************************

    I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Kingfisher for 500 rs.
    Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for 300 rs.
    I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream..
    And then the fight started....

    **********************************************************

    I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
    It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
    "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
    So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
    And that's when the fight started....

    *************************************************************

    When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed..
    But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first:
    the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing, always something more important to me.
    Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
    When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
    I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.
    'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'you might as well sweep the driveway.'
    And then the fight started...

    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-fight-starts-bt-husband-wife.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive