Powered by Blogger.

Got In Some Quality Gaming This Weekend

    Just letting everyone know that my "Now Playing" sidebar has been updated, so head down there and to the right if you want to see how I'm doing in Fallout 3.

    It was a long overdue update, due to the fact that I took a few days off to write another story. And even when I was done I had the Paris trip planning to deal with and which is currently ongoing. I don't want us to be bogged down with places to see when we're there, but at the same time I want to see at least *some* of the cooler sites. It's going to be a balancing act, and part of me just wants to say forget it all. We can spend our time just walking around and sitting at corner cafes watching the Parisians go by! :) Maybe we'll do a little of both.

    Anyway, it seems I'm almost done with Fallout 3. Which is a lot shorter than I expected. Even with all the side quests factored in this is nowhere near as large as Bethesda's Oblivion game a few years back. But I'm not going to complain. I seriously need to finish this before Resident Evil 5 hits stores on Friday the 13th this month. Because once it does, that's it for all other games!

    Yes indeed.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/03/got-in-some-quality-gaming-this-weekend.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List