Powered by Blogger.

Woke Up This Morning . . .


    . . . And this is what I found outside my bedroom window.

    Looks like we *finally* got the blizzard I just knew New York was capable of getting. I've been waiting all winter for this! Up until this point, we've only gotten pitiful, pathetic little snow/rain mixers, with more of the latter and less of the former. But finally the winds prevailed in *my* favor for once, and we got a nice 5 inches of snow just overnight alone. Fortunately for me, the biggest part of the storm is not yet done with us, and we can expect about an additional 5 or 6 inches when all is said and done by late afternoon. I would love about twice as much snow as that, but with the anemic winter we've had -- beggars can't be choosers, you know?

    I, of course, got up and went in to work. But seems like almost no one else did. The subways were deserted!!! And downtown Manhattan was eerily quiet as well. Not like the ending of the movie Devil's Advocate empty, but still creepy nonetheless.

    I'll see if I can remember to take a picture on my way home through the park. I'll probably be moving too quickly to take more than a blur with my iPhone. :)
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/03/woke-up-this-morning.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List