Powered by Blogger.

That's One Hella Huge Omelet!


    Seriously, WTF? I was shopping at Whole Food Markets tonight with my friend, Tarrell, when we spotted two people taking pictures of the produce section. Wondering what the fuss was about, we wandered over and spotted this!

    Tarrell said they looked like dinosaur eggs -- and he's right! You can't tell from the picture, but the texture of these eggs are hard yet leathery looking. Meaning: they look like they're soft-shelled eggs, but they're hard like chicken eggs.

    These things are HUGE, too! I should have placed my hand around one so you can see by contrast, but take my word for it -- theyre about the size of grapefruits. And the green ones on the left, especially, look like some kind of vegetable. But nope, both the green and white ones are emu eggs! I have to look up what the deal is with that, unless someone reading would care to enlighten me in the comments section.

    The white, at least, I'm used to . . . but WTF is up with the green? What, are they not ripe yet? :)
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/03/that-one-hella-huge-omelet.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List