Powered by Blogger.

I Just Luv Me Some Aisha Tyler!

    Just finished watching her comedy show: Aisha Tyler Is Lit: Live At The Fillmore. She was absolutely hilarious! Her humor was quite impressive, especially since she carries it through for almost 90 minutes. A much truncated version was just aired on Comedy Central a week ago or so, but I've got the full uncut version on DVD. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially fans of Aisha.

    Here's a hilarious music video of her song "No Ass At All" which was included at the beginning of the special. Check it out -- it had me rolling! :)

    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-just-luv-me-some-aisha-tyler.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List