Powered by Blogger.

Fraggle Rock, Redux

    Earlier in the month, I wrote this entry on (among other things) the 80s Jim Henson show, "Fraggle Rock." Some of you may know the show (click on the link if you want to see the intro video again). Anyway, at work today, one of my co-workers shared a video "parody" done on Adult Swim.

    I swear, I was in SO much pain trying not to laugh out loud at my desk. I thought I was going to piss myself! The video is, naturally, tons more funny if you've seen even just a few minutes of the show. But even if you haven't, the humor is pretty straight-forward.

    Heh, heh . . . damn, I'm still feeling the residule giggly effects of this. Adult Swim is AWESOME!

    *EDIT* I removed the video because the sourcing was causing some buggy issues with the page. So if you want to see it, go directly to it by clicking here.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/10/fraggle-rock-redux.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive