Powered by Blogger.

Mark Wahlberg Responds

    Last week I included a video clip of an SNL skit called "Mark Wahlberg Talks To Animals," where Andy Samberg impersonates the actor and his distinctive acting style. Well, Marky Mark was none too happy and blasted the show for being unfunny, among other things. Well, duh! SNL has never really been all that funny. But it has its moments. I thought the skit was pretty hilarious myself, but whatever.

    Anyway, apparently Mark is in on the joke, too. For he showed up on this past weekend's SNL to set matters right. Check it out for yourself. I'm posting the original skit first, followed by the *real* Mark Wahlberg's reaction on the set of the show.




    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/10/mark-wahlberg-responds.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive