Powered by Blogger.

I Gotta Have It!

    I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I've lately bemoaned the lack of a quality 2009 calendar to put in my den, when for the past several weeks this magnificent creation has been in the offering from Dabel Brothers Publishing:


    Why, it's the 2009 "A Song of Ice and Fire" Calendar!

    For those of you not in the know, A Song of Ice and Fire is the banner title of the ongoing epic fantasy by George R. R. Martin. Many fans--this one included--considers the series the second best fantasy opus behind Lord of the Rings. It is not really like LotR in any way, but the scope and importance to the field of fantasy is similar. The artwork is provided by Michael Komarck, whom many fans know already from his previous art based on the books.

    Anyway, if you're in the market for a very kewl 2009 calendar, and you like swords-n-chainmail type fantasy (not to be confused with swords-n-sorcery, the latter of which is not very prevalent in the ASoIaF world), then look no further. I immediately purchased this puppy on the quick from the site linked above. Amazon, for some odd reason, has it listed as sold out already.

    And now I must wait impatiently for it to arrive in the mail (boo!)
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-gotta-have-it.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive