Powered by Blogger.

Such A Relief!

    I was online in the early days of the Internet explosion (circa: 1994), back when it was called Mosaic and not even the World Wide Web yet. And almost from day one I was purchasing stuff I shouldn't be online. But ever since, I've had this nagging worry buried deep inside me that someone was secretly making do with my stolen identity or something.

    So, today I finally put the paranoia to rest by actually getting one of these free credit report thingies that the government has mandated should be provided to everyone at least once every 12 months. I went to the official site here and plugged in the necessary info. The report is indeed free, allowing you to check with the top 3 credit sites: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian for the low-down on your credit history. You have to pay a small fee to get you FICO credit score if you want it. I did, so I paid the extra $7.

    Anyway, I was so relieved to find out that my accounts are all in order. I have no outstanding warrants for my arrest, and the repo man won't be coming to take away my worldly possessions. Phew! I think I can sleep better at night now. :)

    Even better, I found out my credit score is unbelievably good -- 809 out of a possible 850! Wow, better than I thought. But actually, I should have expected it since I've never had a late or missed payment in the 14 plus years I've generated credit and a taxable income. I'm very anal that way. I would go without food before I miss a payment (no joke).

    This is all good news to know for whenever I eventually decide to get a car or a house and will need to negotiate loans (living in NYC city, you don't really need either). I'm glad I got around to doing it.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/01/such-relief.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive