Powered by Blogger.

I'm A Terrible Driver (In My Dreams)

    I don't know if this is one of those things everybody suffers from, or if it's just me . . . but I suck at driving in my dreams. I just had one last night where I was riding a motorcycle (a choppper, to be precise, which is a first for me). But just like every other dream where I drive a car, I could not get the breaks to work right. I don't know what this says about me, but car brakes never work in la-la land. Whenever there's a stoplight up ahead and I apply pressure to the breaks, the car keeps going for another 20 feet before coming to a gradual stop. Problem is, I'm crashing into someone else's rear bumper before those 20 feet are up.

    This probably sums up the entirety of my dreamtime driving frustrations. It's always about me slamming my foot down as hard as I can on the brake pedal, over and over, trying to get the damn car to stop. But it never does. It never does.

    Any dream interpreters out there? What does this mean? I used to have a similar problem with running in my dreams. Except, the problem there was not being able to run fast enough. Running in dreams is like running through mud -- no matter how hard I try, I can never run fast enough to chase down the bad guy or escape an attacker. Lately, tho, this has changed. I'm now able to run almost as fast as I can in real life. I think I've been doing a little bit of lucid dreaming on that count.

    But the driving thing is still a bust for me! Go figure. Just for the record, I don't have the same issues with driving in real life. :-)Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-terrible-driver-in-my-dreams.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive