Powered by Blogger.

Some People Should Be Sterilized At Birth

    The news can be so depressing sometimes. I can't tell you how many incidents were reported of children being accidentally caught in cross-fires between rival gangs, or just one dude having a beef with another. But what gets to me the most, aside from the amount of random gun violence in this city, is that 9 times out of 10 these incidents occur in the wee hours of the morning, usually between midnight and 4am. Yet, this is a fact that is *always* glossed over by the media.

    I'm just stunned. I see the parents (usually a young, single mother) crying hysterically the next day on the news demanding that the police do something about all the senseless violence. And I sit there asking myself: WHY WAS YOUR 6 YEAR OLD SON PLAYING IN THE STREETS AT 2 GODDAMN A.M. IN THE MORNING?

    And you might think this is an isolated incident, but I'm telling you it happens ALL the time. Its worse in summer time when kids don't have to go to school the next day. And as much as I'm angry at these dumb fools that think solving their issues with guns is the shitz, I'm afraid most of my anger is directed at the even dumber parents. Young women, how about you take care of your kids instead of talking to your friends on the stoop or hunting down your no-good baby daddy in the middle of the damn night, huh? How about you be a parent and send those kids to bed on time so that they don't have to pay for your stupidity with their lives?

    I'm definitely not one to advocate taking a child's mother away, but sometimes--just sometimes-- I wish stray bullets would "accidentally" hit *real* targets.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/09/some-people-should-be-sterilized-at.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive