Powered by Blogger.

10 Honest Things

    I was tagged by Kim Kasch to list 10 honest facts about myself. I'd already done an entry similar to this posted here earlier this month, but I liked the love/hate aspect as well as the brevity of Kim's list, so I'm shamelessly going to duplicate it (just with my answers instead). To keep things fresh, I'm going to try to list things not already mentioned in my previous entry.

    So, Ten Honest Things About Me:

    1) I hate karaoke;
    2) I love Peking Opera;
    3) I hate dancing;
    4) I love foreign movies -- (especially from any country east of Greece and west of the International date line);
    5) I hate horror movies (so boring!);
    6) I love freshly cut pineapple;
    7) I hate eggplant;
    8) I love leather-bound classics;
    9) I hate ethnic pride;
    10) I love summer thunderstorms (I feel so ALIVE!);

    Well, that list is certainly all over the place, eh? Kinda like me. :) I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but I don't think 7 people even read this blog. Cindy was already tagged by Kim, so that leaves only Tarrell Childs out of people I know for a fact read my blatherings.

    So get cracking, Relly, and then let me know when it's done.

    If anyone in my group of friends is out there lurking, and if you keep a blog, consider yourself tagged as well. Come back here and let me know so that I can read your list too, okay?Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/10-honest-things.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive