Powered by Blogger.

Has Someone Been Raiding My DVD Cabinet?

    As some of you know, I'm a huge China buff. I love the country, the people, the language, the art, the music, the literature, etc. And I especially love its movies--both the dramatic and the wu-xia varieties. I like the serious and the action-y stuff alike!

    Recently, however, I've been expanding my tastes to include other Asian cultures. Japan was a natural, followed by Korea. But now I'm totally hooked on India, too! While still not a terribly huge fan of Bollywood-type movies, I do in fact enjoy the music a lot. I've been on a serious Indian DVD watching fix since the beginning of this year, collecting the ones I like and scoping the music of the films from various sources both on the web and in the stores.

    Well, seems like someone has made a movie just for me, and it's being called: Chandni Chowk To China. It's sort of a zany East meets . . . er, further East mismatch. Bollywood meets Chinese Kung-fu comedy -- a wickedly fun looking actioner in the vein of Stephen Chow! I had no idea this movie was being made, but now I MUST watch it when it hits stateside. Thank god I live in NYC, where I always have access to limited release art-house and foreign films. Sweet!

    Check out the trailer for yourself. Oh, and the movie will have Gordon Liu playing the villain. You don't get any more awesome than having the original Master Killer of the 36 Chambers in your movie. I'd pay full admission just on this fact alone!

    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/has-someone-been-raiding-my-dvd-cabinet.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive