Powered by Blogger.

Rare Sighting


    Due to divided obligations (read: in-laws complications), my family celebrated Christmas a day early this year over at my Aunt's home in Queens. If you think I'm camera phobic, my family's even worse. It's like pulling teeth getting anyone to stand for a pic, myself included. So the above pic is a rare event indeed. In this you get two for the price of one -- my sister and me!

    My baby sister, Kita, is much more like me than my brother, Jose, but we all share a lot of the same quirks and sense of humor in fact. It was fun getting to see my (very) small family together in one place, so I had a good time tonight.

    Tomorrow promises to be tortuous as we wrap the last of the presents and then visit Lisa's side of the family in the north Bronx. I'd rather be spending the day at home playing Prince of Persia for the PS3 (read my side bar further down the page), but Christmas is a day of compromise and grinning through it. Well, isn't it?

    Nah, it won't be so bad. If anything, I should come back with plenty of cute baby pics! I can't wait to see my nephew, Chandler, and niece, Arianna. They're truly the life of any gathering in Lisa's family now. :)

    Hope everyone is having a good Christmas! May your days be merry and bright, and all that jazz.
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/rare-sighting.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive