Powered by Blogger.

It's Christmas Time In The City


    My company moved into a new office this summer, as some of you may recall. The building is the former AT&T headquarters and is located just across from the World Trade Center. Apparently the building is a landmark, along with a lot of other old buildings in the area. Our building has the distinction of having the most marble columns in any lobby anywhere. I don't know yet if they mean the city of New York or the entire world. I kinda doubt the last, but it is a friggin huge and beautiful lobby nonetheless! I like the dramatic lighting and officious ambiance the columns lend, don't you?

    Anyway, the lobby was decorated for the holidays and a huge tree set up by the entrance. A couple of days ago they had a live mini orchestra performing Christmas music in the evening as we left to go home. Was very nice.






    Sorry for the blurry pictures, but security was looking at me funny so I went without the flash. They don't allow tourists in the building, but they knew I worked there. Still, didn't want to take any chances.

    I can feel the season coming on . . .
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/it-christmas-time-in-city.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive