Powered by Blogger.

The Best Family Sitcom Evar!!!

    I was listening to some good ol' Ray Charles this afternoon, and I came upon one of my favorite songs: The Night Time Is The Right Time. This is such an awesome track, and no one can sing it better than Ray himself.

    But as usual, the song instantly reminded me of that one episode of the Cosby Show when the entire family performs the song to celebrate the grandparents' anniversary. Most people agree that this is one of the best moments in TV history. So funny! Of course, my favorite part is when little Rudy starts lip synching. LOL! Look at how much emotion she poured into that performance. Priceless!



    Oh, and I'm sure I wasn't aware of it at the time I first saw this episode when I was just a little tyke . . . but dayum, Lisa Bonet was smokin HOT!!!! Jeez. (She's the one with the white gloves, for those of you who don't know.)

    Anyone else remember this scene and love this show, too?

    I need to get the complete series on box set sometime.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/best-family-sitcom-evar.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive