Powered by Blogger.

I Have Turned To The Dark Side!

    Yes, folks. It was bound to happen someday. I've fallen into the evil clutches of the Apple empire! I resisted its nefarious pull for as long as I could, but no longer can I ignore the sweet seductress song of progress.

    Yup, I'm the proud owner of a new iPhone 3G!


    It was a gift from Lisa. At first I wasn't sure that I really needed this shiny gadget in my life. After all, I'm not a big cell phone person. I use my old Motorola Razr only for emergencies and quick hellos. Nothing more. And I almost never text. However, after just a few hours playing around with the iPhone, I'm now IN LOVE!!!

    Wow, the number of different things you can do with this phone is amazing! Within minutes of unlocking my SIM card, I had already synced all of my Favorites over from my home PC's Internet Explorer and was visiting my websites through Apple's proprietary web browser, Safari, with the quickness. And the ease with which I was able to add to and update my contacts list was simply mind-boggling! At first I was unsure about the touch-screen keypad, but DAYUM--this is way faster than my Razr's clunky number key texting. I'm so impressed.

    Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with all the many other functions this phone can perform. Suffice to say I already feel like I can't operate without it. And while I truly hate iTunes' pushiness factor, I must admit it is a far superior music download and management service to anything else I've seen. In fact, it is too easy to use! I'm beginning to see why Apple has so many devoted legions of followers. While I still prefer my old trusty Dell DJ when it comes to listening to music (mostly due to the numerous personal playlists I've constructed over the years), I'm looking forward to downloading podcasts and audio books to the phone so that I can listen to interesting non-music items while riding the subway to work.

    I plan to make full use of Audible.com's offerings once I get the chance to sync my phone with their software. Some of you may remember me pimping their service here and here. I advise you to check them out if you haven't done so already, as they have been steadily amassing a huge inventory of well-produced and voiced readings of the biggest and best novels out there. I'm specifically impressed by their genre coverage, which has grown substantial recently.

    Anyway, I'm off now to play some more with the phone. :)Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-have-turned-to-dark-side.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive