Powered by Blogger.

Why Must That Which I Eat Try To Kill Me?

    I love snacking on almonds. Especially unsalted, dry roasted almonds. Mmmmmm! Yet, I noticed the almonds . . . they not be liking the chewing and swallowing part. This may explain why a short time later -- sometimes seconds, usually minutes -- I find myself inexplicably choking and gagging on ground up almond residue. The episode only gets worse with each cough, and does not abate even after drinking copious amounts of water.

    Why is that?

    Do the almonds have vengeful spirits that seek my demise? I fear one of these days I may lose the battle to the shelled nuts! And then my buried body will sprout an almond tree of its own, and thus the cycle will begin anew.

    Evil things, these almonds.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/why-must-that-which-i-eat-try-to-kill.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive