Powered by Blogger.

Tips For Clueless People Who Get Mugged

    Here's a funny bit of advice posted online at Craigslist "best of" section. It's written by a sarcastic NYPD patrolman and provides tips to stupid people (read: out of towners) who are moving to the rougher areas of the city (like where I live) thinking that nothing will happen to them. Click on the above link to read the full article.

    It's very funny, and oh so true. Unfortunately I can't say that he's wrong. This is very much what it's like to live here. At least where I live. My neighborhood's been getting slowly gentrified over the last five years or so, although it is still mostly low-income housing in the surrounding neighborhoods. But I'm getting more and more young couples from the Upper East and West sides moving into my building complex every year. Some of them think they're still in Manhattan, where the police hang off of their beck and call. Not so, not so.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/tips-for-clueless-people-who-get-mugged.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive