Powered by Blogger.

In Which I Get My Man Card Revoked


    I know I risk my masculinity by admitting this . . . but Love Actually is one of the best Christmas movies of all time! Definitely my favorite romantic comedy bar none.

    That's right, you heard me. I watch romantic comedies on occasion, so sue me. Of course, I wouldn't be able to stand them, I'm sure, if not for Lisa being with me. I'd probably want to stab myself in the eye if I were single and all angsty about love and what not.

    But as it stands, I like a well made romantic comedy. Don't you? And Love, Actually is the most heart-whelming and funniest of them all.

    Anyway, I thought about this movie after cracking open my special Xmas playlist on my music player today -- which I only listen to in December, before closing it again for another year. But I had to listen to Mariah Carey's song "All I Want For Christmas" twice, because honestly it is just so damn awesome.

    Like Love Actually, this is the best Xmas song of the modern age, imo. Seriously, how can you not get into the holiday spirit after listening to that? It is sublime perfection, I tell ya. And that Mariah sure can sing her heart out!

    It's only fitting the song was featured so prominently in the movie. It was perfect. And, with that being said, I of course leave you with the perfect scene from the movie to set the mood off. Watch the video and see if you don't agree. This little girl does an impressive cover of the song. And how cute was the little boy and his puppy-love crush? Ah, young love. Where have you gone? (ha, ha)


    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/in-which-i-get-my-man-card-revoked.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive