Powered by Blogger.

Well, I Caved And Bought It!

    A while ago I posted an entry here about a DVD box set dilemma I was having. I'm still up in the air about the Fraggle Rock box set, but I finally bowed to the pressures of consumerism and purchased the Blu-ray HD dvd set of the Planet of the Apes. Because, you know, I care so much about our economy that I thought I'd give it a little boost. Yeah.

    This set commemorates the 40th anniversary of the original film starring Charlton Heston. It also contains the 4 sequels as well. And since this is a collectors' set, it comes with a hefty and very, very nice 200-page production booklet. Oh, and the box art/construction is pretty SWEET, too! Take a look:






    I don't know when I'll get the chance to watch this, tho. Probably during my 2-week Xmas vacation I'm taking starting on the 2oth. I plan to be busy during my time off, but I should have free time at night at least to sit back and watch a movie or two. It will be a luxury for me.
    Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/well-i-caved-and-bought-it.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive