Powered by Blogger.

10 Things That Make Me Different From You

    Just thought I have a little fun and reveal 10 not-so-outrageous secrets about myself that are off the beaten path, so to speak, but interesting even to those who think they know me.

    If you're up to it, reveal 10 things about yourself in like fashion and let me know.

    1. I cannot stand seafood. I'm not allergic to it, nor do I have any bad associations with *fruits de mer* or anything like that. I've just never had a taste for it.

    2. Circuses bore me to tears. I don't know why, but humans performing acrobatic feats do not impress me. Cirque du Soleil is particularly unengaging (sorry Ashe!)

    3. I listen to an eclectic mix of musical styles. But my number one favorite is Classical. The "presto agitato" of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 14; Puccini's sublime opera, Turandot; and J.S. Bach's Mass in B Minor. To me, there is nothing finer.

    4. Roller coasters don't thrill me. I used to get severely sick on them as a kid, and now they're just something I sit through and endure. I don't get what all the excitement is over them.

    5. The sight of a full moon over a darkened plain, moor, or even a high ridge electrifies me like no other scene in nature can.

    6. For a period of about three years when I was a child, my one goal in life was to become an ordained minister.

    7. No matter how many times I've gone fishing (and I've gone quite a few), I've *ALWAYS* caught at least one fish. Even when others don't. Some kind of weird fisherman's luck, I guess. Which is ironic considering No. 1 on this list.

    8. My greatest fear in life is drowning. And yet I'm an excellent swimmer.

    9. I have zero interest in nude "gentlemen's" magazines, as the clothed form is far more sensual and open to the imagination. I'm not a prude, I just find overt sexuality from strangers a turn-off.

    10. The absolute, most thrilling moment of my life? The night I waited in the cold by the abandoned bus stop for Lisa's Greyhound to pull in the first time she ever came to visit me at college. I'll never forget that moment, frozen in time as it were.
    See, that wasn't so bad. Now's your turn! :-)Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2008/12/10-things-that-make-me-different-from.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive