Powered by Blogger.

Jeez, I Guess I Suck At Spelling . . .

    Okay, everybody take a quick 5 minutes to try out this quiz:

    The 25 Most Commonly Misspelled Words, from BusinessWriting.com.

    I got a 70% -- or 19/27 correct, which the site tells me is "good," but which I consider HORRIBLY, horribly BAD!!!

    You'd think I would know how to spell these words since:

    A) I pretend to be a writer; and
    B) I actually work for a business where much writing and editing is carried out (oops!)

    Anyway . . . don't tell my boss, mmmkay? (shhhh!)

    Oddly enough, I spelled all the British words correctly. I used to get in trouble in elementary school for using the British spellings of certain words like "colour" and "aluminium," even though I'm not British and have never been to jolly ol' England. I think it's from all the Arthur Conan Doyle and Rudyard Kipling I read growing up.

    Post in the comments section and let me know how you did.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/02/jeez-i-guess-i-suck-at-spelling.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive