Powered by Blogger.

That New Quentin Tarantino Flick . . .

    OMG, I'm so excited to see this movie! Quentin Tarantino's next flick is coming out late this summer, and the first trailer just aired this week. The film's called Inglourious Basterds [sic] starring Brad Pitt, amongst many other notable faces. At first I was put off by the idea of Pitt being in a Tarantino production. For some reason, the two didn't seem a right fit. I like Brad's work, don't get me wrong, but really?

    Anyway, this trailer has proved me wrong. I can see the genius behind casting Mr. Jolie now. I should have known to leave it to my man Quentin to know what the hell he's doing! And, hey, from a purely marketing viewpoint it works as well. I mean, how many more women will turn up now? Probably a heck of a lot more than usual for Tarantino, I can tell you that much.

    Anyway, here's your trailer:



    The film is looking like a cross between a typical World War II Nazi flick, and a Spaghetti Western. Yeah, imagine that. Quirky, but we are talking QT here. I mean, what'd you expect? (heh, heh)Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/02/that-new-quentin-tarantino-flick.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive