Powered by Blogger.

This Season of BSG is FRAKKIN Awesome!!!

    Currently, Sci-Fi Channel is running the last episodes of what is definitely one of my top 3 favorite sci-fi shows of all time -- Battlestar Galactica. And the last two episodes in particular have been good on a level no show in existence has been for me. I mean BSG has always been right at the cutting edge of great genre television, but they far outdid themselves with the two-parter that just aired. And here's a clip to show you why:


    via videosift.com

    Seriously, I get major goosebumps from this scene. It's just so damn awesome. The episode was a major roller coaster ride of emotion. So beautifully written -- and acted!

    P.S. -- There's been word that this clip has been regional blocked for some viewers. Let me know if you can't access it.Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-season-of-bsg-is-frakkin-awesome.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive