Powered by Blogger.

Yay . . . Er, Whaa???

    I tried to avoid the Superbowl this weekend as:

    1) I'm not really a fan to begin with; and

    2) This year's match up seemed particularly boring (unlike last year's).

    Still, I did watch it, and I did catch the commercials. I was especially pumped to see the teaser for the new G.I. Joe movie, which is yet another whoring of a beloved 80s cartoon franchise from my childhood.

    Thing is, for all the heaping amounts of cool and kick-assery going on in these brief 30 seconds, you'd be really hard-pressed to say this is the G.I. Joe franchise until the name comes up at the end. WTF? I mean, it looks great, don't get me wrong. But it looks like a generic Michael Bay movie. Which, when it's Michael Bay, is still full blast, high-octane, peddle-to-the-meddle movie making at its best.

    Anyway, I guess that's why it's called a "teaser." It's just supposed to give you a whiff of what's in store. I just hope that whiff does not turn out to be dog poo when all is said and done. You can't get that smell out for DAYS, I'm telling you.

    Oh, and here's the teaser trailer I'm talking about:



    I have to say the Baroness is looking deliciously evil and yummy! And Scarlett is pretty nice on the eyes. And hey, look, it's Heavy Duty!!! But of course, all eyes go to Snake Eyes -- my man Ray Park doing his kung-fu acrobatics! Here he kinda looks like Spider-Man, though. What's up with that? I mean Snake Eyes does indeed do a lot of flips and shit, but not quite up to this kind of scale. Damn those super mutant movies of late!!!!

    For those of you not raised on 80s animated goodness, or who watched Rainbow Brite or My Little Pony instead . . . er, move along. Nothing to see here. :)Source URL: http://bollywoodsexygirls2012.blogspot.com/2009/02/yay-er-whaa.html
    Visit hot south girls pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive